Um, okay, nevermind the title. I know you’ve read too many tags already to be excited about it. Anyway, It’s the Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Na season. Aachoo Bajaj is going crazy after Meow and Maniacal Prerna wants Rats. And me, you ask? Well, I liked the girl called Shaleen. Don’t look at me like that, I told you I was weird. But that girl was cool. She plays guitars, has red hair and looks decent too. Turns out not many people think the way I do. Her real name is Sugandha Garg and when I googled that, this is what Wikipedia had to say about her. Depressing, don’t you think?
Anyway, I also watched Love Story 2050 just because my friend wanted to see how it could be so bad after the very promising promos. Well, I think he got his answer. And as if that wasn’t enough, I also watched Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic because I had no better way to pass 3 hours. So that’s 80 + 50 = 130 bucks gone. Wait, add popcorns to that. Round about 200 bucks gone. Are you listening, cycle waali Rani and Hrithik ke clone? :-/
Amongst all these things, I’ve been listening to Rabbi Shergill‘s new album, Avengi Ja Nahin, over and over again. It’s called Avengi Ja Nahin and it’s got some really nice songs. Especially Challa, Avengi Ja Nahin, Tu Avin Bandra, Bilqis and Return to Unity. And now for some self praise. My only real life friend who knows about this blog and reads it is Tushar. Actually, there are some more who know about it but I don’t think they read it. Anyway, so Tushar used to have a blog earlier but he gave up on it because nobody used to read it. And now, he’s back and he decided to start his new blog with a review of my blog. Darn, everybody loves me so much it makes me wanna cry. :P
1. What have you realised recently?
Deciding to pick up a fight with the parents and then stuffing earphones into your ears and listening to music when they’re shouting at you isn’t the cleverest thing you could do.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Hey bhagwaan, abhi toh main bachcha hun! Aise ashleel sawaal! :-O
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Why just 11? I’ll book a Star Cruise, stuff all of them on the ship and then ask the captain to throw us out on some random island. When you’re day dreaming, you might as well do it properly.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Um, maybe New York City.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
A dream where I suddenly got a cool haircut, decided to grow 5 inches taller and bought a Macbook Pro.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Na, I guess I would be sitting in my room, chatting with somebody and telling them that it stopped raining.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
The Lady in Red. I keep thinking there’s gonna be a power surge and it’s gonna blow up. Call me paranoid.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy a Macbook Pro. Baaki I’ll think afterwards.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yea, you bet. No no, go ahead, rub salt on the wounds. :/
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Um. Err. She’s funny. She takes good photographs. And err, she’s funny. She says she’s half blind so I’m hoping she doesn’t figure out that point number 1 and 3 are the same. Kuch dikha toh nahi na, Vasudha Didi? :P
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
She should buy me a Macbook Pro on my birthday? Um, yea, that’d be it. :P
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Religion fanatics. Those who try to force their opinions unto others.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Computer + Internet. Count that as one.
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Rather they point it out to me. Because they’re gonna point it out behind my back anyway.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hmm, I don’t know right now.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
One line – Never take me for gadget shopping.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Um, windmill? :P
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I’m stealing Didi’s answer for this – I’d wish to be a harder worker. I’m a lazy ass.
19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
A person danced on glass and then had a road roller go over him. And still, he didn’t die. For more shocking things, go watch India TV, your one stop for everything that’s not news. :P
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Money but no love. I’ll buy a Macbook Pro with the money and then I’ll love it. So in a way I get both. Yes, you can applaud for me. :P
And now, I tag: